A Phase II Study of the Selective Inhibitor of Nuclear Export (SINE) Selinexor (KPT-330) in Patients With Myelodysplastic Syndromes
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 Sep 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Selinexor (Primary)
- Indications Myelodysplastic syndromes; Myeloproliferative disorders
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 04 Sep 2019 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2019 to 1 Aug 2020.
- 04 Sep 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Aug 2019 to 1 Aug 2020.
- 04 Dec 2018 Results (n=25) presented at the 60th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology