A Phase 2, Proof-of-Concept Study to Investigate the Safety and Efficacy of NLX-112 (Befiradol) in Parkinson's Disease Patients with Troublesome L-DOPA-Induced Dyskinesia
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 Mar 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Befiradol (Primary)
- Indications Drug-induced dyskinesia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Neurolixis
- 12 Mar 2019 According to a Neurolixis media release, the company look forward to initiating this clinical study with NLX-112 later this year.
- 12 Mar 2019 According to a Neurolixis media release, the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has approved Neurolixis Investigational New Drug (IND) application for NLX-112 and also authorized this phase 2 study in Parkinson's disease patients with troublesome L-DOPA-induced dyskinesia.Preparation and submission of the IND application was supported by funding from Parkinsons UK.
- 08 Sep 2014 New trial record