Phase 1-2 Study of ADXS11-001 or MEDI4736 Alone or Combination In Previously Treated Locally Advanced or Metastatic Cervical or HPV+ Head & Neck Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 13 Jul 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Axalimogene filolisbac (Primary) ; Durvalumab (Primary)
- Indications Cervical cancer; Head and neck cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Advaxis
- 13 Jul 2018 According to Advaxis media release, U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has lifted clinical hold on Investigational New Drug (IND) of this trial.
- 13 Jul 2018 According to Advaxis media release, status changed from suspended to recruiting.
- 07 Jun 2018 According to an Advaxis, Inc. media release, company plans to submit a response to the FDA shortly, and expects to receive a response from the Agency within 30 days after the submission.