A Phase 1 Safety and Dose-Finding Study of a Human Insulin Receptor Monoclonal Antibody-Human Iduronate 2-Sulfatase (IDS) Fusion Protein, AGT-182 in Adult Patients With Mucopolysaccharidosis II (MPS II, Hunter Syndrome)
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 25 Sep 2018
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs TAK 531 (Primary)
- Indications Mucopolysaccharidosis II
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms Breaking Barriers
- Sponsors ArmaGen Technologies
- 16 Sep 2018 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 28 Feb 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2017 to 1 Oct 2017.
- 23 Jan 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 12 to 8.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History