Phase IIa Study of ANAVEX2-73 Adaptive-Trial-Design With Repeated Doses, MTD Finding, Pharmacodynamic and Bioavailability Evaluation in Patients With Mild to Moderate Alzheimer's Disease With a 6-Month Open Label Follow-Up Period
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 Dec 2018
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs ANAVEX-2-73/donepezil (Primary) ; Blarcamesine (Primary) ; Blarcamesine (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Proof of concept
- Sponsors Anavex Life Sciences
- 26 Oct 2018 According to an Anavex Life Sciences media release, 3 year longitudinal data from the study were presented at the 2018 Clinical Trials on Alzheimer's Disease (CTAD) Meeting.
- 26 Oct 2018 3 year longitudinal data from the study presented in an Anavex Life Sciences media release.
- 19 Sep 2018 According to an Ariana Pharmaceuticals media release, data from this and extension portion of the trial will be presented at CTAD in October 2018.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History