A Multi-center, Controlled, Safety and Efficacy Study of a Fluocinolone Acetonide Intravitreal (FAI) Insert in Subjects With Chronic Non-infectious Uveitis Affecting the Posterior Segment of the Eye
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 09 Sep 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Fluocinolone acetonide (Primary)
- Indications Posterior uveitis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors EyePoint Pharmaceuticals
- 09 Sep 2019 According to an EyePoint Pharmaceuticals media release, data from this trial will be presented at the 52nd Annual Retina Society Scientific Meeting being held September 11-15, 2019 in London.
- 06 Jun 2019 According to an Alimera Sciences media release, the launch of ILUVIEN for the NIPU indication in Europe is expected in the second half of 2019.
- 15 Oct 2018 Results presented in an EyePoint Pharmaceuticals media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History