A Multicenter Phase III Uncontrolled Open-label Trial to Evaluate Safety and Efficacy of BAY81-8973 in Children With Severe Hemophilia A Under Prophylaxis Therapy
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 07 Oct 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Octocog alfa (Primary)
- Indications Haemophilia A
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms LEOPOLD Kids
- Sponsors Bayer
- 06 Oct 2019 This trial was completed in Spain (end date: 2019-09-09), according to European Clinical Trial Database.
- 06 Oct 2019 This trial was discontinued in Austria, according to European Clinical Trial Database.
- 04 Sep 2019 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.