A Double-blind, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, 3-way Crossover Study to Evaluate the Single Dose Effects of Intranasal Esketamine on Safety of On-Road Driving in Healthy Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 Nov 2017
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Esketamine (Primary) ; Mirtazapine
- Indications Major depressive disorder
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Acronyms DRiVESaFe
- Sponsors Janssen Research & Development
- 29 Dec 2014 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 27 Oct 2014 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting, as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 23 Oct 2014 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Aug 2014 to 1 Sep 2014, as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.