A Phase Ib Clinical Study of BBI608 in Combination With Standard Chemotherapies in Adult Patients With Metastatic Pancreatic Adenocarcinoma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 05 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Napabucasin (Primary) ; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Gemcitabine; Irinotecan; Oxaliplatin; Paclitaxel
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Boston Biomedical
- 05 Jun 2018 Results (n=59) presented at the 54th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 01 Jun 2018 Results presented in a Boston Biomedical media release.
- 17 May 2018 According to the Sumitomo Dainippon Pharma media release, data from this study will be presented at 2018 American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) Annual Meeting.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History