An 8-Week, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Parallel Group Study to Evaluate the Effect of IX-01 on Intravaginal Ejaculatory Latency Time (IELT) and Patient Reported Outcomes in Men With Lifelong Premature Ejaculation
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 16 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs IX 01 (Primary)
- Indications Premature ejaculation
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PEPIX
- Sponsors Ixchelsis
- 16 May 2017 Results presented at the 112th Annual Meeting of the American Urological Association.
- 25 Jan 2016 Primary endpoint (Mean fold change in geometric Mean IELT) has been met, according to an Ixchelsis media release.
- 25 Jan 2016 Results were published in an Ixchelsis media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History