A Study of the Safety and Efficacy of Combination Treatment With REP 2139-Ca and Pegasys in Patients With Hepatitis B / Hepatitis D Co-infection
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 14 Apr 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Peginterferon alfa-2a (Primary) ; REP 2139 (Primary)
- Indications Hepatitis B; Hepatitis D
- Focus Adverse reactions; Proof of concept
- Sponsors REPLICor
- 01 Apr 2019 According to a REPLICor media release, data for modeling antiviral responses from this study will be presented from the ongoing collaboration with Dr.Harel Dahari of the Loyola University Medical Center on 12th April 2019.
- 01 Apr 2019 According to a REPLICor media release, data from this trial will be presented at the 2019 European Association for the Study of the Liver (EASL) International Liver Conference (ILC) to be held April 10th -14th, 2019 in Vienna, Austria.
- 01 Mar 2019 According to a REPLICor media release, data from this trial alongwith trial REP401 will be presented at the The European Association for the Study of the Liver (EASL) American/ Association for the Study of Liver Disease HBV Endpoints Meeting to be held March 8th- 9th, 2019 in London, UK.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History