A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-masked, Vehicle-controlled, Parallel Group Phase III Study of the Efficacy and Safety of a Single Sub-conjunctival Injection of XG-102 for the Reduction of Post-cataract Surgery Intraocular Inflammation
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 29 Jan 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Brimapitide (Primary)
- Indications Ocular inflammation; Ocular pain
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Xigen
- 07 Jan 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 24 Apr 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 11 Sep 2014 New trial record