A Phase 3, Randomized, Double-blind, Parallel-group, Vehicle Controlled, Multicenter Study of the Efficacy and Safety of Granexin Gel in the Treatment of Diabetic Foot Ulcer (GAIT 1)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 09 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs ACT 1 (Primary)
- Indications Diabetic foot ulcer; Leg ulcer; Scars
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms GAIT 1
- Sponsors FirstString Research
- 06 Feb 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2018 to 1 Dec 2019.
- 06 Feb 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2018 to 1 Jun 2019.
- 27 Jul 2016 According to Relief Therapeutics media release, top-line data is expected in 2018.