An open-label, single centre dose-escalation phase I trial of AEOL-10150 in healthy volunteers.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 23 Mar 2017
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs AEOL 10150 (Primary)
- Indications Acute radiation syndrome
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 23 Mar 2017 According to an Aeolus Pharmaceuticals Inc media release, first 6 patients have completed dosing. A total of 9 patients will receive a single injection during this study, which is scheduled to be completed during the 2nd quarter of 2017
- 22 Feb 2017 According to an Aeolus Pharmaceuticals Inc media release, the data from this study will be included in the Company's pre-Emergency Use Authorization application in Lung-ARS and will also be used to support the IPF and radiation therapy indications, as well as the use of AEOL 10150 as a medical countermeasure against lung damage from exposure to sulfur mustard gas.
- 22 Feb 2017 Status changed from planning to recruiting, according to an Aeolus Pharmaceuticals Inc media release.