A Phase 1 Study of Atezolizumab in Combination With Epacadostat in Subjects With Previously Treated Stage IIIB or Stage IV Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer and Previously Treated Stage IV Urothelial Carcinoma (ECHO-110)
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 13 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Atezolizumab (Primary) ; Epacadostat (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer; Urogenital cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms ECHO-110
- Sponsors Incyte Corporation
- 01 Aug 2017 According to an Incyte Corporation media release, in June 2017, Incyte and Roche/Genentech decided to close the ECHO-110 trial of epacadostat plus atezolizumab to further enrollment because of slow study recruitment.
- 01 Aug 2017 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued, according to an Incyte Corporation media release.
- 02 May 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2020 to 1 Nov 2020.