A 1-Year, Multicenter, Randomized, Open-Label Controlled Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Cord Blood Cells Expanded With MPCs for Hematopoetic Recovery in Patients With Hematologic Malignancies After Myeloablative Treatment
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 25 Sep 2018
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Rexlemestrocel-L (Primary) ; Mesenchymal stem cell therapy
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Hodgkin's disease; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma; Precursor cell lymphoblastic leukaemia-lymphoma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Mesoblast
- 14 Sep 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 21 Jul 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 12 Sep 2014 New trial record