Single arm study to assess comprehensive infusion guidance for the management of the infusion associated reaction (IARs) in Relapsing-Remitting Multiple Sclerosis (RRMS) patients treated with Lemtrada.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 19 Jul 2016
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Alemtuzumab (Primary) ; Aciclovir; Cetirizine; Esomeprazole; Ibuprofen; Methylprednisolone; Paracetamol; Ranitidine
- Indications Multiple sclerosis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms EMERALD
- Sponsors Genzyme Corporation
- 08 Jun 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 15 Jun 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2016 to 1 Apr 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrial.gov.
- 15 Jun 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Feb 2016 to 1 Apr 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrial.gov.