A Phase II, Open Label, Randomized, Multicenter Trial Comparing Noncontrast MRA Versus Ferumoxytol Vascular Enhanced MRI (VE-MRI) for the Detection of Clinically Significant Stenosis or Occlusion of the Aortoiliac and Superficial Femoral Arteries in Subjects With Peripheral Arterial Disease Scheduled for Digital Subtraction Angiography (DSA)
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 29 Apr 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Ferumoxytol (Primary)
- Indications Peripheral arterial disorders
- Focus Diagnostic use
- Sponsors AMAG Pharmaceuticals
- 25 Apr 2019 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Aug 2019.
- 19 Sep 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2014 to 1 Dec 2016.
- 15 Sep 2014 New trial record