A Randomized, Open-Label, Active-Controlled Study of the Safety, Efficacy, and Pharmacokinetics of Ferumoxytol Compared with Oral Iron for the Treatment of Iron Deficiency Anemia in Pediatric Subjects with Chronic Kidney Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 08 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ferumoxytol (Primary) ; Ferrous fumarate
- Indications Iron deficiency anaemia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors AMAG Pharmaceuticals
- 19 Sep 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as several factors contributed to significant challenges in enrollment and led the Sponsor to discontinue the AMAG-FER-CKD-251 study as designed.
- 15 Sep 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record..
- 15 Sep 2014 New trial record