Phase I single-ascending dose trial to evaluate the safety, tolerability and pharmacokinetics of dextromethodone in healthy volunteers
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 10 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Dextromethadone (Primary)
- Indications Neuropathic pain
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Acronyms SAD
- Sponsors Relmada Therapeutics
- 10 Jun 2015 Status changed from recruiting to completed, according to a Relmada Therapeutics media release.
- 17 Mar 2015 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting according to Relmada media release.
- 17 Mar 2015 According to Relmada Therapeutics media release, based on important findings from phase I clinical trials Relmada is requesting authorization from Health Canada to explore higher doses of d-Methadone in there planned clinical trials.