A Phase 3 Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo Controlled Study to Determine the Efficacy of Topical SGX301 (Synthetic Hypericin) and Fluorescent Bulb-Light Irradiation for the Treatment of Cutaneous T-Cell Lymphoma
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 03 Oct 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Hypericin (Primary)
- Indications Cutaneous T-cell lymphoma; Mycosis fungoides
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms FLASH
- Sponsors Soligenix
- 03 Oct 2019 According to a Soligenix media release, the Chief Scientific Officer, Oreola Donini, PhD, will deliver a corporate presentation to review the companys two pivotal phase 3 clinical programs in cutaneous T-cell lymphoma (FLASH) and oral mucositis in head and neck cancer (DOMINNATE) at the Global Chinese Financial Forum (GCFF) Conference on 5th Oct 2019 (Vancouver, BC, Canada).
- 23 Apr 2019 According to the Soligenix media release, company anticipate completing study enrollment in the second half of 2019 and expects final top-line results in Q1 2020.
- 22 Oct 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2018 to 1 Dec 2019.