Brincidofovir in paediatric patients with life-threatening DNA virus infections after multiorgan transplants
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 16 Sep 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Brincidofovir (Primary)
- Indications Adenovirus infections; Cytomegalovirus infections; Epstein-Barr virus infections; Polyomavirus infections; Varicella zoster virus infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 16 Sep 2014 New trial record
- 31 Jul 2014 Results presented at World Transplant Congress 2014, according to a Chimerix media release.
- 31 Jul 2014 Results presented at the World Transplant Congress 2014.