Pilot Study of a Fluocinolone Acetonide Intravitreal Insert (FA-i) to Treat Intermediate-, Posterior-, or Panuveitis
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 09 May 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Fluocinolone acetonide (Primary)
- Indications Intermediate uveitis; Panuveitis; Posterior uveitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 28 Mar 2018 According to an EyePoint Pharmaceuticals media release, pSivida Corp. changed its name to EyePoint Pharmaceuticals.
- 27 Apr 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 06 Apr 2016 Study design changed from randomized to open label and number of arms changed from 2 to 1 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.