Phase II Biomarker Study Evaluating The Upfront Combination Of BRAF Inhibitor Dabrafenib With MEK Inhibitor Trametinib Versus The Combination After Eight Weeks Of Monotherapy With Dabrafenib Or Trametinib In Patients With Metastatic And Unresectable Stage III Or IV Melanoma Harbouring An Activating BRAF Mutation
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 28 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Dabrafenib (Primary) ; Trametinib (Primary)
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Biomarker; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 23 Sep 2017 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 03 Feb 2017 This trial was completed in Spain (End date: 19 Jan 2017) as per European Clinical Trials Database.