A Phase I/II Open Label, Dose-Escalation Study to Assess the Safety and Tolerability of VM202 in Subjects With Chronic Refractory Myocardial Ischemia
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 31 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Donaperminogene seltoplasmid (Primary)
- Indications Myocardial ischaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors ViroMed
- 08 Feb 2015 Status changed from not yet recruiting to withdrawn prior to enrolment as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 18 Jan 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2015 to 1 Jan 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 18 Jan 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jul 2014 to 1 Jul 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.