A Double Blind, Randomized Four Way Cross Over Study to Compare the Effect of Fesoterodine 4mg and 8mg Once Daily and Oxybutynin 5mg Twice Daily After Steady State Dosing Versus Placebo on Cognitive Function in Subjects With Overactive Bladder, Over the Age of 75 Years With Mild Cognitive Impairment.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 22 Oct 2018
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Fesoterodine (Primary) ; Oxybutynin
- Indications Mild cognitive impairment; Overactive bladder
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 11 Oct 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2018 to 1 Dec 2019.
- 11 Oct 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Feb 2018 to 1 Oct 2019.
- 12 Oct 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.