GLORIA-AF: Global Registry on Long-Term Oral Anti-thrombotic Treatment In Patients With Atrial Fibrillation (Phase II/III-India and Switzerland)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 07 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Dabigatran etexilate (Primary)
- Indications Stroke; Thromboembolism
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms GLORIA-AF
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim
- 26 Sep 2017 Results (n=2932) of part 2 assessing the predictors of dabigatran etexilate persistence over 2 years of follow-up in patients with newly diagnosed atrial fibrillation, published in the Journal of the American College of Cardiology.
- 04 Dec 2016 The results were presented at the American Society of Hematology (ASH) Annual Meeting, as reported by Boehringer Ingelheim media release.
- 04 Dec 2016 Results published in the Boehringer Ingelheim Media Release