A Phase I, Open-Label, Ascending Dose Study to Assess the Safety and Tolerability of AAV2/6 Factor IX Gene Therapy Via Zinc Finger Nuclease (ZFN) Mediated Targeted Integration of SB-FIX in Adult Subjects With Severe Hemophilia B
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 04 Jul 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs SB FIX (Primary)
- Indications Haemophilia B
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Acronyms FIXtendz
- Sponsors Sangamo Therapeutics
- 29 Jun 2019 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 02 Apr 2019 According to a Sangamo Therapeutics media release, further updates on the study are expected later this year.
- 28 Feb 2019 According to a Sangamo Therapeutics media release, the company expects to enroll a second subject in this study and later in 2019 to report data including safety and factor expression levels.