A Pilot Study to Evaluate the Feasibility, Safety and Engraftment of Zinc Finger Nuclease (ZFN) CCR5 Modified CD34+ Hematopoietic Stem/Progenitor Cells (SB-728mR-HSPC) in HIV-1 (R5) Infected Patients
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 02 May 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs SB 728 HSC (Primary) ; Busulfan
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 29 Apr 2019 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2019 to 1 Apr 2022.
- 29 Apr 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2019 to 1 Apr 2022.
- 25 Jan 2019 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.