A Cancer Research UK Phase I Trial of AST-VAC2 (Allogeneic Dendritic Cell Vaccine) Administered Weekly Via Intradermal Injection in Patients With Non-small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC) in the Advanced and Adjuvant Settings
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 03 Oct 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs VAC 2 (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- 31 Jul 2019 According to an BioTime media release, the company has changed its name to Lineage Cell Therapeutics, Inc.
- 27 Nov 2018 According to an Asterias Biotherapeutics media release, the company is planning to open the third site in this study.
- 27 Nov 2018 According to an Asterias Biotherapeutics media release, Gary Middleton, Professor of Medical Oncology at The University of Birmingham is the Principal Investigator at Queen Elizabeth Hospital in this trial.