A Phase 3, Randomized, Study to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of Ublituximab in Combination With Ibrutinib Compared to Ibrutinib Alone, in Patients With Previously Treated High-Risk Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL)
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 24 Oct 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Ibrutinib (Primary) ; Ublituximab (Primary)
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms GENUINE
- Sponsors TG Therapeutics Inc
- 24 Oct 2019 According to a TG Therapeutics media release, the company plans to present these final data at a future medical conference, as well as share the results with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
- 24 Oct 2019 Final long-term results presented in a TG Therapeutics media release.
- 10 Jul 2019 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2019 to 1 Nov 2020.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History