A Phase III, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Masked, Sham-Controlled Study to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of Lampalizumab Administered Intravitreally to Patients With Geographic Atrophy Secondary to Age-Related Macular Degeneration
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 27 Jun 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Lampalizumab (Primary)
- Indications Dry age-related macular degeneration
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CHROMA
- Sponsors Roche
- 19 Apr 2019 Status changed from completed to discontinued.
- 18 Oct 2018 Status changed from discontinued to completed.
- 13 Sep 2018 Status changed to discontinued.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History