A Phase III, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Masked, Sham-Controlled Study to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of Lampalizumab Administered Intravitreally to Patients With Geographic Atrophy Secondary to Age-Related Macular Degeneration
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 17 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Lampalizumab (Primary)
- Indications Dry age-related macular degeneration
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Spectri
- Sponsors Roche
- 03 Apr 2018 Status changed to completed.
- 16 Mar 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued.
- 24 Feb 2018 The study has been suspended in Sweden.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History