A Multicenter, Open-Label Extension Study to Evaluate the Long-Term Safety and Tolerability of Lampalizumab in Patients With Geographic Atrophy Secondary to Age-Related Macular Degeneration Who Have Completed a Roche-Sponsored Study
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 21 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Lampalizumab (Primary)
- Indications Dry age-related macular degeneration
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Acronyms Omaspect
- Sponsors Roche
- 16 Mar 2018 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued.
- 26 Feb 2018 This trial has been suspended in Sweden according to European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 17 Feb 2018 The study has been completed in Spain (End date: 31-01-2018).