Phase I Study of an Oncofetal Antigen ("OFA") Multi-Peptide Immunotherapy ("BBMPI03") in Subjects With Hematologic Cancer
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 06 Apr 2018
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs BB MPI 03 (Primary) ; Sargramostim
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Multiple myeloma; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Benovus Bio
- 18 Apr 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 12 Nov 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2016 to 1 Jun 2017 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 12 Nov 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Oct 2015 to 1 Dec 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.