Phase II Study of Neoadjuvant Chemotheraphy (Gemcitabine and Nab-Paclitaxel vs. mFOLFIRINOX) and Sterotatic Body Radiation Therapy for Borderline Resectable Pancreatic Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 15 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Gemcitabine (Primary) ; Paclitaxel (Primary) ; Fluorouracil; Irinotecan; Oxaliplatin
- Indications Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 27 Oct 2017 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 03 Dec 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2019 to 1 Dec 2019 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.