An Open-Label, Single-Arm, Phase 2 Study of Mocetinostat in Selected Patients With Inactivating Alterations of Acetyltransferase Genes in Previously Treated Locally Advanced or Metastatic Urothelial Carcinoma
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 20 Dec 2018
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Mocetinostat (Primary)
- Indications Urogenital cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors MethylGene; Mirati Therapeutics
- 20 Dec 2018 Primary endpoint (Objective response rate by RECIST 1.1) has not been met.
- 20 Dec 2018 Results evaluating Mocetinostat in Patients with previously treated, locally advanced/metastatic Urothelial Carcinoma (n=17) were published in the Cancer.
- 22 Dec 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.