A Randomized, Masked, Multicenter Study to Assess the Safety and Efficacy of CLS-TA, Triamcinolone Acetonide Injectable Suspension in the Treatment of Subjects With Macular Edema Following Uveitis
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 May 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Triamcinolone (Primary)
- Indications Retinal oedema; Uveitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms DOGWOOD
- Sponsors Clearside Biomedical
- 01 May 2019 According to a Clearside Biomedical media release, pooled results from this and other two trials (PEACHTR and AZALEA) were presented at the merican Uveitis Society Spring Meeting 2019.
- 19 Feb 2019 According to a Clearside Biomedical media release, a combined analysis on the results from the AZALEA, DOGWOOD, and PEACHTREE studies was presented at the 42nd Annual Macula Society Meeting held February 13-16, 2019 in Bonita Springs, Florida.
- 09 Nov 2016 According to a Clearside Biomedical media release, data from the study has been presented at the American Society of Retina Specialists annual meeting in August 2016.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History