A Randomized, Open Label Study Comparing Safety and Efficacy Parameters for a High and a Low Dose of Ambrisentan (Adjusted for Body Weight) for the Treatment of Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension in Paediatric Patients Aged 8 Years up to 18 Years
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 15 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Ambrisentan (Primary)
- Indications Pulmonary arterial hypertension
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 11 Feb 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2018 to 9 May 2018.
- 11 Feb 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Nov 2018 to 9 May 2018.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated