A Phase 3, Randomized, Masked, Controlled Clinical Trial to Study the Safety and Efficacy of Triamcinolone Acetonide Injectable Suspension (CLS-TA) for the Treatment of Subjects With Macular Edema Associated With Non-infectious Uveitis
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 03 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Triamcinolone (Primary)
- Indications Panuveitis; Uveitis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PEACHTREE
- Sponsors Clearside Biomedical
- 27 Mar 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 05 Mar 2018 According to a Clearside Biomedical media release, detailed results from PEACHTREE will be presented at an upcoming medical conference.
- 05 Mar 2018 Results presented in a Clearside Biomedical media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History