A Phase 3, Randomized, Masked, Controlled Clinical Trial to Study the Safety and Efficacy of Triamcinolone Acetonide Injectable Suspension (CLS-TA) for the Treatment of Subjects With Macular Edema Associated With Non-infectious Uveitis
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 13 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Triamcinolone (Primary)
- Indications Retinal oedema; Uveitis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PEACHTREE
- Sponsors Clearside Biomedical
- 17 Oct 2019 Results published in the Clearside Biomedical Media Release.
- 17 Oct 2019 According to an Clearside Biomedical media release, data from this study were presented at the American Academy of Ophthalmology (AAO) 2019 Annual Meeting.
- 03 Oct 2019 According to an Clearside Biomedical media release, data will be presented at the upcoming American Academy of Ophthalmology (AAO) 2019 Annual Meeting taking place October 12-15, 2019.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History