An Open-label, Long Term Extension Study for Treatment of Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension in Paediatric Patients Aged 8 Years up to 18 Years Who Have Participated in AMB112529 and in Whom Continued Treatment With Ambrisentan is Desired
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Ambrisentan (Primary)
- Indications Pulmonary arterial hypertension
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 08 Dec 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2024 to 1 Oct 2024.
- 08 Dec 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2022 to 1 Oct 2022.