A Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Randomized, Crossover Design Study With an Open-Label Active Control to Evaluate the Potential of Nestorone to Delay Cardiac Repolarization in Healthy Female Volunteers: A Thorough QT/QTc Study
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 17 Aug 2017
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Elcometrine (Primary) ; Moxifloxacin
- Indications Menopausal syndrome
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 27 May 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 16 Apr 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2015 to 1 Sep 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Apr 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Nov 2014 to 1 Jun 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.