A Phase 1 Study of ASP2215 in Combination With Induction and Consolidation Chemotherapy in Patients With Newly Diagnosed Acute Myeloid Leukemia
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 09 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Gilteritinib (Primary) ; Cytarabine; Idarubicin
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Astellas Pharma
- 02 Mar 2018 Planned number of patients changed from 44 to 70.
- 12 Dec 2017 Preliminary results (n=50; as of 9 Jul 2017) assessing safety/tolerability and antitumor activity of gilteritinib in combination with front-line intensive chemotherapy, presented at the 59th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
- 11 Dec 2017 According to an Astellas Pharma media release, as of July 9, 2017, 50 patients have been enrolled in the study.