Phase I/IIa Dose Escalation Safety and Efficacy Study of Human Embryonic Stem Cell-Derived Retinal Pigment Epithelium Cells Transplanted Subretinally in Patients With Advanced Dry-Form Age-Related Macular Degeneration (Geographic Atrophy)
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 15 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Retinal pigment epithelial cell replacement therapy-Cell Cure Neurosciences (Primary)
- Indications Dry age-related macular degeneration
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Lineage Cell Therapeutics
- 14 Oct 2019 According to a Lineage Cell Therapeutics media release, The next 5 Cohort 4 patients with less severe disease (i.e. smaller areas of GA and visual acuity of between 20/64 and 20/250), which is actively recruiting, will receive OpRegen via the Orbit SDS.
- 14 Oct 2019 According to a Lineage Cell Therapeutics media release, the company intend to collect longer time points and enroll additional Cohort 4 patients.
- 14 Oct 2019 Results presented in the Lineage Cell Therapeutics media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History