A Multi-centre, Double-blind, Parallel-group, Randomized Controlled Study to Investigate the Efficacy, Safety and Tolerability of Orally Administered BI 409306 During a 12-week Treatment Period Compared to Placebo in Patients With Alzheimer Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 16 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs BI 409306 (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim; Unilfarma
- 09 Feb 2018 According to a Boehringer Ingelheim media release, data will be presented at the Alzheimer's Association International Conference (AAIC) in July 2018.
- 08 Nov 2017 The trial has been completed in Austria (End Date:2017-10-09).
- 06 Nov 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.