Regorafenib as a Second Line Single Agent in the Treatment of Metastatic or Advanced Adenocarcinoma of the Esophagus, Gastroesophageal Junction or Stomach
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 13 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Regorafenib (Primary)
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Gastric cancer; Oesophageal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 21 Sep 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued.
- 14 Sep 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 05 Mar 2015 Planned number of patients changed from 34 to 41 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.