Neoadjuvant chemotherapy of S-1/OXaliplatin for locally advanced Gastric cancer PI
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 21 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Gimeracil/oteracil/tegafur (Primary) ; Oxaliplatin
- Indications Gastric cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms Neo G-SOX PI study
- 17 Jun 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 02 Jun 2017 Results (n=12) of an integrated analysis on quality of life of oxaliplatin-based preoperative chemotherapy for locally advanced gastric cancer assessment from UMIN000015950 and UMIN000015181 studies, presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 26 Jun 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by University Hospital Medical Information Network - Japan.