A Randomized, Sham-controlled, Double-masked, Multicenter Study Evaluating Ocriplasmin Treatment for Symptomatic Vitreomacular Adhesion Including Macular Hole
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 16 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ocriplasmin (Primary)
- Indications Eye-Disorders
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms OASIS
- Sponsors ThromboGenics
- 16 Aug 2017 Results from this trial were presented at the 35th Annual Scientific Meeting of the American Society of Retina Specialists (ASRS), according to a ThromboGenics media release.
- 02 Nov 2016 Long-term efficacy results presented at the 19th Annual European Congress of the International Society for Pharmacoeconomics and Outcomes Research.
- 07 Sep 2016 Results from this trial will be presented at the EURETINA Annual Conference 2016, according to a ThromboGenics media release.