A Randomized, Open-Label, Multicenter Study to Evaluate the Efficacy, Safety, and Pharmacokinetics of Co-Administration of ABT-493 and ABT-530 With and Without RBV in Subjects With Chronic Hepatitis C Virus (HCV) Genotypes 2, 3, 4, 5 or 6 Infection (SURVEYOR-II)
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 28 Mar 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Glecaprevir (Primary) ; Glecaprevir/pibrentasvir (Primary) ; Pibrentasvir (Primary) ; Ribavirin
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SURVEYOR-II
- Sponsors AbbVie
- 28 Mar 2019 Results assessing the efficacy and safety of Glecaprevir/Pibrentasvir treatment for 8-16 weeks from 9 Phase II and Phase III trials (NCT02243280, NCT02243293, NCT02604017, NCT02640482, NCT02640157, NCT02636595, NCT02642432, NCT02651194, and NCT02446717) published in the Clinical Infectious Diseases.
- 30 Jul 2018 Results of pooled data from 8 studies (SURVEYOR-1, 2, ENDURANCE-1, 2, 3, 4, and EXPEDITION-1, 4), were published in the Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy.
- 05 Jun 2018 Results of pooled data from 10 studies (SURVEYOR-I, -II, MAGELLAN-I, ENDURANCE-1, -2, -3, -4, EXPEDITION-1, -2 and -4; n=2522 ),were presented at the Digestive Disease Week 2018.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History